This class is designed specifically for clients with long terms sustai..
This class is designed specifically for clients with long terms sustainment contracts.
Feature Languages will provide the following for the regionally specific dialect appropriate 21 day S-LET:
- Transportation to and from the Cairo international airport
- Local ground transportation for 21 days
- Local wireless plan for 21 days
- Local cell phone and service plan for 21 days x 12 students
- Lodging for 21 days: amenities include; Feature residences are fully furnished with non- smoking communal spaces, satellite television, WIFI, and telephone. The residences have well equipped kitchen facilities, and air conditioning. All Feature Languages residences are regularly serviced and cleaned. Fire Safety systems are in place and there is security on duty 24 hours each day. Each student will have an individual bedroom with bed, wardrobe, chair, side table and armchair.
- Classroom facilities for 15 days: Feature Languages classroom facilities will be clean, well maintained, and conducive to creating a positive learning environment. They will include desks, chairs, audio video equipment, WIFI service, bathrooms, Fire Safety systems, security systems, and administrative staff.
- Dialect specific, individual capability level appropriate classroom learning material
- 3 hours of daily classroom instruction from L-SET regional team instructors for 15 days
- 2 hours daily accompanied practical live environment training for 18 days accompanied practical live environment training
- 2 hours daily 1:1 student to teacher ratio private tutoring for 18 days of tutoring
- 8 hours weekly accompanied live environment cultural integration training for 3 weeks of accompanied live environment cultural integration training
- Gym access for 21 days
- On call local logistical facilitator 21 days